Lane End Primary School is an inspiring and stimulating place of learning with the highest educational standards.
Our children thrive in a happy and supportive environment that promotes ambition, respect and collaboration.
Mrs D Williams
Message from the Headteacher:
We are delighted that you want to find out more about Lane End Primary School. We are a smaller than average village school set in spacious grounds. We provide a caring environment for children from 3-11 years and hold learning in the highest regard. Working closely with the community of Lane End and beyond, we aim to ensure each and every child at our school is able to fulfill their potential both academically and socially.
We hope you enjoy exploring our website and I look forward to meeting you.
Term Dates 2013/14
- Tuesday 3rd September - School Closed - INSET day
- Wednesday 4th September - School Closed - INSET day
- Thursday 5th September - Term Begins
- Friday 25th October - Half Term
- Monday 4th November - School Closed - INSET day
- Tuesday 5th November - Term Begins
- Friday 20th December - End of Term
- Monday 6th January - Term Begins
- Friday 14th February - Half Term
- Monday 24th February - Term Begins
- Friday 4th April - End of Term
- Tuesday 22nd April - School Closed - INSET day
- Wednesday 23rd April - Term Begins
- Thursday 22nd May - Half term
- Friday 23rd May - School Closed - INSET day
- Monday 2nd June - Term Begins
- Wednesday 23rd July - End of Term